Sunday, June 19, 2011

CRACK THE CODE WINNER!

A loud click sounds within the door. Heart drumming, you pull on the handle and the monstrous round door swings open.





*08 46 10 *




Congrats goes to *Jenni Merritt * who successfully CRACKED the CODE at The Bookshelf Muse, winning my 3 chapter critique of your YA novel, plus an ARC of IF I TELL. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can get your prize to you! Thanks everyone for playing along & helping to celebrate a great writing community. :)


4 comments:

  1. WOOT! Way to go Jenni! Janet is an amazing author and this is such a great prize to win. Thanks so much for playing both of you--this was a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! I won!? Yay!!

    My email is jennimerritt.writing (at) gmail (dot) com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jenni! Good luck with the crit and enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete