Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Do you like to WRITE? ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!

If you love to write, you can enter this contest!

Write a kiss scene!

I'll publish the best entries on my website (with your permission) in October!!!



WHO I KISSED CONTEST!Open to everyone, this is a chance to write a scene that tells about a time when you kissed a stranger. Have you ever done that? If you haven't, by all means, make it up. Write about a guy you wanted to kiss. Or should have kissed. Whatever it is, tell me who you kissed! *Please keep it pretty mild, remember I am a mother of a soon to be teenager (ha ha ha) I can handle a little steam but we're talking age appropriate people! Make me feel something. Happy? Sad? Angry? All emotions count.

You can send your entries to whoikissed@gmail.com.
Word Count Limit- 1000 words.

I will close the contest on September 30 at 12:00pm MST.

I will read all entries and select the winner and publish the post on my website on October 1!

The winner will receive a gift basket filled with prizes like...

Jelly Belly's
A WHO I KISSED Notebook
A copy of WHO I KISSED
WHO I KISSED BookMarks!
Swim Goggles



Jelly Belly's !




So get writing and send me your entry before September 30, 2012.
whoikissed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment